Olive Branch Children’s Clothing Exchange
Olive Branch is Reopening on Thursday 22nd April 2021.
We have some new guidelines we ask you to follow:
- There is no booking system - you can just turn up! But we are limited to the number of people in the hall at any one time, so you may be asked to queue. Once at capacity, it will be a one-in-one-out system.
- Please wear a mask unless you are exempt.
- We can only accept 1 bag of donated items per visit.
- There is a one-way system around the church hall, with the entrance at the front of the Church and exit through the hall doors.
- Please maintain a 2-meter distance to the best of your ability.
- Please only bring children if there are no other child care alternatives.
- We are unable to provide refreshments, so please bring your own if required.
Click here to watch the latest Olive Branch video.
If you have any other questions, please contact Abbie Edwards.
The Olive Branch Children’s Clothing exchange is a free community event which is open every Thursday morning, 9:30 am to 11:30 am during term time.
We operate as a swap-shop. You can bring in items of clothing to donate and earn points, and then you can spend those points on items within our stock. You also get 40points for FREE when you sign up.
Each item is worth 1 point. Each item costs 1 point. There is a seating area where you can enjoy our free refreshments. There is also a small children’s area with a colouring table.
Olive Branch Frequently Asked Questions
Are there different clothes available from each week?
The Olive Branch stock changes depending on who comes into donate. Sometimes we have lots of donations of baby clothes, sometimes school uniform. Every week is different! We do keep seasonal items in storage, so you can look forward to items such as Christmas jumpers in December or summer dresses in June.
Do I need to pay?
Olive Branch does not ask for any money. We use a point system, not pounds! Tea, coffee and refreshments are also free.
Can I bring my children to Olive Branch?
As long as they are not off of school sick, then ‘Yes’ you are welcome to bring your children to Olive Branch. They are your responsibility.
Do I have to donate or take items home?
You are welcome to come along and browse with no pressure to donate or take away items. Olive Branch is not just a clothing exchange, but a chance to socialise and be part of a community.
Can I donate electrical items?
Sadly, we cannot accept electrical items, because we cannot prove that they are safe or PAT tested.
Can I volunteer at Olive Branch?
We are always looking for more volunteers at Olive Branch, but would also like to get to know you first, some come along for a few weeks as a guest, and we can explain the process from there!
For more information
Please contact Abbie Edwards, Pioneer Community Worker:
Tel: 07845 175 158
Or contact our church office:
Tel: 01252 375 578